Before opening an account, please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with these documents:
- General terms and conditions of II “ELANA Trading” Inc. for financial instruments transactions
- Contract for providing access to financial instruments trading systems on international financial markets
- Current commission fee rates of ELANA Trading
- Policy for treating conflicts of interest
- Policy on executing client orders
- Categorization criteria
- General description of financial instruments and risks related
- the existing scheme for investor compensation (Investor compensation fund)
- the possibility that as a result of order execution, I might be liable to shareholding disclosure under art. 145 from LPTS
- the possibility of other expenses to arise (including taxes) relevant to financial instruments trading or offered investment services, which are not paid through and enforced by the Investment Intermediary.
After you have had enough time to look at our conditions and trade policies you can sign a contract in the following ways:
- Proof of identity. Scan your ID card or another identification document front and back.
- Proof of address. Scan a utility bill (a gas, water, electric or landline phone bill (not mobile) that’s less than three months old) or a document issued by a bank, certifying that you have a valid bank account.
- Go to the web page of ELANA Trading for online application and fill out the form.
In investment center ELANA
- Visit the most convenient investment center with your ID card.
- Sign the trading contract and the attached Applications.
- When you visit ELANA’s investment centers it is not necessary to fill out and print the contact in advance. This will be done by an employee in the center.
- For legal entities the necessary documents are: ID card of the representative, a document, certifying the legal existence of the company as well as the articles of association and an active LEI number. If the activity of the company is subject to licencing you should bring a copy of the licence.
- In your e-mail you will receive the username and the password, which you can use to access your real account in ELANA Global Trader.