With ELANA Global trader you can trade currency (vanilla) options on more than 40 currency crosses, including gold and silver.
The vanilla option is an instrument which gives the investor the right, but not the obligation, to buy (call option) or to sell (put option) the chosen currency pair at the price specified by him (the option’s strike) on the specified day (the option’s expiry).
This instrument adds more variance in a range of medium- and long-term strategies for FOREX trading. It can also be used to hedge currency spot positions.
Benefits of Vanilla options:
- Automatic exercise on the expiry date
- The expiry can vary from 1 day to 1 year
- Exercise method – spot position or money
- Vanilla options allow for delta hedging
- Maximum loss known in advance
Find more information under Vanilla options trading conditions