The stock is the only document certifying the ownership of one of many equal parts of the nominal capital of a joint-stock company. In other words, when you buy shares from a joint-stock company, you become the owner of a part of everything that the company owns.
Some Benefits Of Stock Trading
- You can trade more than 18 000 stocks on more than 30 exchanges worldwide.
- Suitable both for short-term and long-term investments.
- Using up to 75% of the investment as a collateral for trading with other margin instruments.
- You have the right to receive dividends.
- As a shareholder you do not have personal liability to the creditors of the company if it cannot pay its obligations.
- Real-time news from three news agencies and analyses provided by Saxo Bank.
Find more information under Stocks Trading Conditions