CPU: Single core processor
Modem/Internet connection: Dialup Modem or 3G Wireless modem
Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
RAM: 2 GB
Web browser: IE8
Operating system: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista SP1, Windows Server 2003 SP2
And these are the recommended requirements for standard users:
CPU: Dual core processor
Internet connection: DSL or Cable
Screen: 24″, 1920 x 1050
RAM: 8 GB
Web browser: IE9 or later
Operating system: 64 bit version of Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
The workspace can be saved in a location of your choice for further use.
In order to open the saved workspace, select “Workspace” -> “Open” in the “File” tab of the platform.
Recently used workspaces will appear in the lower part of the “Workspace” section.
You can also transfer and use your personalised workspace templates on several computers in this manner.
The section offers subscriptions to stock exchanges, futures & options exchanges, news services and analysis in 4 separate tabs.
To get fast and easy access to real-time exchange market data and live streaming news, please:
- Click the “Subscribe” link for the service you want to subscribe to.
- Complete the subscriber agreement and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the “Submit Subscription Agreement” button at the end of the agreement.
- The subscription fees are charged to your account immediately after you subscribe to a service and you are always charged for a full calendar month regardless of the date of subscription.
- Corporate clients are considered by the exchanges to be PROFESSIONAL INVESTORS and charged the professional end-user fees accordingly unless specifically exempted in the terms of the subscriber agreement.
- Be careful when filling in the form in order to avoid being mistakenly qualified as a PROFESSIONAL INVESTOR.
When you have subscribed, you will need to log out and back into the platform. It may take 5-10 minutes before the subscription is activated.
Please note that subscriptions are paid for each calendar month. Consequently, you will receive live prices from the exchange until the end of the calendar month despite unsubscribing.
Enter the name or ticker of the instrument into the “Look for” field and check the search results in order to determine the relevant exchange.
Now click OK to save the new settings.
- Uncheck “Show chat module when message arrives” to avoid the Chat to pop-up every time a message arrives.
- Uncheck “Play sound when message arrives” to deactivate the sound.
Select the manner in which you wish to receive the price alert. If you wish to receive email alerts, please enter your email address in the “Address” field and click “OK”.