The future contract is a standardized contract which is traded on a futures exchange for buying and selling a specific underlying instrument with a delivery on a specified future date at a specific price.
Benefits of future contract
- Trade over 200 contracts
- Small spreads and flexible commissions based on the monthly traded volume
- Futures are traded on a regulated market which guarantees higher transparency of the prices and the deal execution.
- A variety of instruments on the futures markets:
- Metals – gold, silver, copper, etc.
- Energy commodities – oil, natural gas, etc.
- Agricultural goods – wheat, corn, coffee, cocoa, etc.
- Financial instruments – stock market indices, currency crosses, bonds
- Placing long and short term positions
- Ability to hedge positions through exchange-traded options on futures
- Ability to trade with the calendar spread
- Market depth – a look at the market depth
Find more information under Futures Trading Conditions